Trust Marshall ENT & Hearing Center for quality, professional service provided by certified Audiologists and enhanced by ENT medical doctor expertise.
Our services include a complete diagnostic evaluation, including testing for different types of hearing loss, evaluation for the need of a medical referral and the need for hearing devices. Our Audiologists can also offer aural rehabilitation and counseling on communications methods.
Should you need a hearing device, you’ll receive the best value with name-brand devices at competitive prices.
Your care doesn’t end when we fit you with your new hearing device. Our hearing care professionals will help you with any adjustments, follow up and maintenance to ensure you’re hearing at your best.
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations for adults and children
- Counseling and second opinion evaluations
- Dispensing of digital, programmable and conventional hearing devices
- Service, repair and readjustments for most brands of hearing devices
- Dispensing of Assistive Listening Devices
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Custom Ear Plugs & Swim Molds